Is your company getting the most out of its voice communications?
VentureNet has designed, installed and supported more than 150 VoIP phone systems for industry-diverse clients located both regionally and nationally. Working with AltiGen Communications
IP Office IP PBX solutions, VentureNet
can design and implement a system that will meet your organization’s unique communication needs and provide ongoing telephony support and consulting for your firm and its staff.
VentureNet’s partnership with AltiGen Communications dates back to 2000. And we’ve partnered with Avaya since 2003. We are the largest AltiGen partner in North Texas, attaining Platinum Partner status in 2003.VentureNet’s telephony solutions provide you:
- Integration between your phone system and data network
- The ability to self-manage your phone system, rather than having to wait for an outside vendor
- Increased user control over how calls are handled and routed
- The ability to include cell phone users as part of the phone system
- The possibility of employing VoIP (voice over IP) as “plumbing” for voice calls where appropriate
- Decreased monthly circuit costs by deploying the most efficient pipe for the task
will also take care of your phone circuits needs by finding the best fit at the most competitive price from among the circuit providers we represent, including AT&T, Airband, Cbeyond, Telwest, and XO. We will evaluate your current telecom and Internet expenditures and needs, leading to reduced costs and increased quality of your voice and data communications. We will also be your single point of contact for your circuits, streamlining your ordering and implementation needs.